Battle Cry: Machine Invasion Begins
Appropriate for ages 9-16 years
About this course
Internationally acclaimed LEGO Education robotics programs are conducted by engineers - experts in Robotics education for kids and affiliate of American Association of Robotics and Technology.
1. An introduction to programming and robotics
2. Output: display and sound
3. Moving the robot
4. Using mathematics to program robots
6. Decisions and Loops
- Enables students to build and program real-life robotic solutions.
- Provides cross-curricular opportunities in computer science, technology, engineering and math.
- Allows for creativity in design.
- Enables students to explore the world of engineering by building complex control systems.
- Assembling parts of a robot
- Assembling a gear
- Design and program the robot to...
- Move forward and in reverse, accelerate and turn in circles
- Brake at the exact distances
- Run through a maze
- Move when detecting sound
- Stop moving when sensing an object
- Stop moving when sensing a black line
- Stop moving when bumping into an object
- Move in a square only when there is no object in the vicinity using the ultrasonic sensor
- Follow a dark line using the light sensor
- Use the rotation sensor to count and pass the number of rotations on screen
No more than 16 students are permitted in each class, allowing quality attention by the instructor.